Friday, February 8, 2008

I See London, I See France,

I see Isaac's underpants. I can't keep this boy's pants on. Every chance he gets after I put pants on him he tries to pull them off. If I stop him, he runs to hide and then pulls them off.

When we are out of the house things are a bit more difficult. The problem (for him)... shoes. He can't get his pants past his shoes. While at Andrew's preschool this week, twice I was notified,

"Isaac's taking his pants off."

I look at him. His pants are around his ankles.

We make eye contact.

He starts waddling away as fast as he can.

He doesn't get far.

Is it a sign of bad parenting if he walks around half naked in the winter?

UPDATE: February 11, 2008 - Isaac is now into pulling off his shirt after he's had his pants off for a while. So now he's practically naked (besides diaper of course) part of the day. I'm a great mom.
 
The Joy of Being a Mom and of Being Me - Free Blogger Templates