Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Many Faces of KC

It was Mustache May at KC's work. He decided to take the less creepy looking route and start with a goatee. I thought it looked sorta distinguished, though it wasn't fun to kiss.


The guys at his work started complaining about the itchy mustache's so they ended it early. It was time for KC to shave. First he went with the handle-bar style. I wish we had a cowboy hat lying around it would have looked perfect.


Then he took the plunge and shaved it into a more typical mustache. I gotta say, it's not the best look for him. After the picture was taken the rest of the facial hair was gone and we were back to the clean-shaven normal. Yay!


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, Sarah, that's hilarious! Ben's work had Mustache March and Ben grew out his facial hair for about 2 weeks and then I made him shave it. Not Ben's best look either. And certainly no fun to kiss! I meant to take a picture of him before he shaved it off, but forgot! I'm glad you did--it's so funny!

Beck's said...

Sarah that is so funny. I died laughing at the handle bar, but the old school mustache at the end was a killer hail hitler look...

wileywoman said...

He looks like Tom Selleck in that last picture! That is hilarious, esp. considering the fact that Quigley Down Under is one of his favs. Thanks for posting these. Good laugh.

DeAnn said...

Now if we can convince Richard he doesn' want 'facial hair'. I will admit KC looked pretty good.

 
The Joy of Being a Mom and of Being Me - Free Blogger Templates