Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby Gymnast

I don't remember the other boys being this active in the womb. Sure they had their moments when there was a flutter of movements but that didn't happen very often. This baby girl though, she sometimes moves so much it's like she has her own little fetal trampoline in there on which she is practicing her flips and twists.

She was moving so much last night that I had a dream she wiggled herself somehow how of my belly without me giving birth. (things make much more sense in your dreams, don't they?).  I was holding her and looking at her and saying to her, "you gotta get back in there, it's not time yet".  I tried to put her back in through the top of my belly but she wouldn't stay there. Then I looked at her and realized how healthy and big she looked and wondered if it was okay that she was out. Then I woke up.

It is going to be a long 3 months.

No comments:

 
The Joy of Being a Mom and of Being Me - Free Blogger Templates