Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fine, I Give

My sister Marie tagged me for the Crazy 8's meme. I think I've been tagged for similar things by other friends and family, but I have avoided responding until now, I give in.

8 Favorite TV shows
  • Heroes
  • Fringe
  • House
  • Criminal Minds
  • Survivor
  • My Name is Earl
  • The Office
  • Lost

8 Favorite Restaurants
  • Quiznos
  • Bajio
  • Taco Bell
  • Los Hermanos
  • Ottavios
  • Ihop
  • Fazoli's
  • Thai Chili Pepper

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
  • Went to Walmart
  • Cat almost peed on the floor
  • Stayed in my pajama's until dinner time
  • Watched Heroes
  • Watched market go down the tank
  • Cleaned something
  • Did some laundry
  • Yesterday was pretty boring

8 Things I am looking forward to
  • Christmas
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Getting my house organized
  • Have a baby in March
  • Class reunion
  • Winter being over
  • Isaac being potty trained

8 Things on my Wish List
  • Casey will keep his job at least until after the baby is born
  • Casey will keep his job until he finds something else he likes
  • Isaac will continue to potty train himself
  • I will make some friends in this new area
  • Andrew will make some friends in this new area
  • We can get the yard done in a year
  • We can get a larger vehicle before the baby comes
  • This whole financial mess will come to an end and things will normalize

8 People I tag
  • 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 people that haven't done this yet and want to.

No comments:

 
The Joy of Being a Mom and of Being Me - Free Blogger Templates